JustEllaBella chronicles the life of a self employed craft addict and her Eastern Cape based, single-child family. The blog focuses largely on; family time, sustainable living, natural hair care, mental health and food through reviews, DIY, tips and tricks – built on the belief that you are on earth to LIVE LOVE & LEARN
About Just Ella Bella
- Parenting, DIY and lifestyle blogger
- Runner up in SA Blog Awards 2016 for Best Arts and Crafts Blog
- Co-founder of the annual Eastern Cape blogger networking event, #ECMeetup
- Parenting columnist for The Herald Live
- Crafting columnist for Tums2Tots Online
- Contributor for Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism Blog
- Voted as one of All4Women’s mom bloggers to watch for 2016
- Living and Loving featured blogger for November 2016
- For my wallet; I am a freelance journalist, layout artist and event planner.
- For my heart; I am a mom to a precocious four-year-old and wife to a soldier, turned fireman, turned detective. My husband, Robin, loves cooking, Xbox and sarcastic comebacks. My son, Aidan, loves Youtube tutorials, crafting and stumping me with questions. I love writing, crafting and my boys, this includes our first born son, Logan, who watches us from the stars.
Contact me on Ella@Justellabella.co.za