So this winter I’ve decided to try out the finger coils thing. It means less maintenance and daily manipulation and I don’t need to wet it…whoop whoop. Seriously it lasts a week and then some and I am not mad at that.
I am no expert, but I have been asked how I do it and I’m glad to share my specific technique.
Firstly lol… expert!?!? hahaha, love how I tell you guys I’m no expert like that was ever a misconception. But I have to say that I believe thisworks so easily for me because my hair is naturally very curly, like it springs up without any prompting. So if you have pin straigth hair, I can’t garantee results. However if you think our hair is similiar or you are curious about the finger coils thing, try it out, it literally could not hur.
Products I use:
1. Tresemme Botanique shampoo
2. Tresemme Botanique conditioner
3. Moroccan hair oil
4. L’Oréal oil-in-balm
1. Wash hair
2. Detangle with conditioner
3. Two pumps of oil on wet hair
4. Make a path in your hair
5. Put on oil in balm and brush a small section and then twist the section around your finger to form a coil.
6. Continue until your whole head is done and leave to dry completely…
It takes me an hour from start to finish and lasts pretty long…I’m talking a full week here
Have you tried finger coils? Do you have special tips and tricks