Looking for a quick and easy craft, why not try these hand warmers for those cold mornings…Super cute and quite easy to do….
I initially made this for a competition but that has come and gone, the DIY is still super usefull however. I often make it when I want to add a little something extra to a gift or a care package.
WHAT YOU NEED:
1. Scraps of warm material (I used old pair of jeans)
2. Basic sewing kit
3. Paper to make stencil
WHAT TO DO:
1. Get your supplies together
2. Cut out the shape you want from a piece of paper – I went for hearts because they are cute-duh!
3. Transfer design onto your material
4. Cut out shape-two hearts per hand warmer, but sure your guys figured that out , hehe
5. Sew the the hearts together with your favourite stitch in thread of your choice-I used red because red and blue look good together
6. fill with rice and sew up – uncooked rice naturally
HOW TO USE:
Now just stick in microwave for 30 minutes and you are on your way to nice warm hands…you can even stick these in freezer and use as an ice pack 🙂