If you ever feel for a cheap and easy dessert in the middle of the night when you can’t exactly get to a shop…you HAVE to try this whole wheat cinnamon French toast with honey/syrup and ice-cream recipe….nom nom… All you need is, bread, eggs, sugar, milk, cinnamon, honey/syrup and ice-cream – sounds like a lot but you probably have all of these things in your house right now…
|pic didn’t come out as nice as I hoped, it’s delicious I swear!
1. Break 6 eggs into a bowl suitable for dipping bread
2. Add 3 tablespoons of milk
3. Add a heaped spoon of sugar (I usually use brown, but ran out)
4. Add a teaspoon of ground cinnamon (I loves me some cinnamon)
5. Dip bread in mixture…and place in greased tray to bake at 180 for 30min – until no longer wet and squishy (in all honestly I prefer the texture when I pan fry them in a leetle bit of canola oil)
That’s it! Serve with honey/syrup and ice-cream. Tastes ridiculously similar to waffles , I SWEAR J