I have a super easy corn fritter recipe for you and chances are you have all the ingredients in your kitchen right now.
McCain challenged me to do a live cooking demonstration and I thought these would be perfect.
What you need
- Small bag of frozen corn
- 3/4 self raising flour
- 2 eggs
- Defrost and drain corn
- Mix half the corn with flour and eggs
- Blitz with a hand blender
- Mix in the other half of the corn
- Scoop dough into a pan with hot oil
- Fry till cooked through and slightly brown
Serve as a side or eat with sweet chilli sauce as a yummy snack