Have your heard about Littleworld? It’s a Rewards card for kids at Woolworths, quite honestly I was never interested because I always assumed it was for babies and I’m not trying to get any baby dust on me…Charming right? But I was wrong, Littleworld is for little people which Aidan totally still qualifies for (they go up to the age of 7) : Also they have a great competition running:
As a Littleworld member, you receive:
- An exclusive welcome voucher emailed to you
- Automatic entry into our monthly Littleworld competition with purchases of R450 or more
- Instant WRewards savings
- R50 Woolworths voucher towards a birthday treat
- Giveaways and regular updates on Woolies fashion, food and events
- Invitations to Mom’s Tours with our nutrition experts
If you join this month:
You and four friends stand a chance of winning a tea party with Meg Faure, yes THE Meg Faute, well-known child specialist and author. Each of you will also receive a R1000 Woolies gift card and a signed copy of a Meg Faure book.
All you have to do is sign up with Littleworld and keep swiping your Woolies card as every swipe counts as an entry. The competition closes May 31 2017, so get to swiping
While I have you here…check out the super cute clothes Littleworld sent my boys, Aidan and Caleb. Their kidswear range is specifically designed with the following key features:
- All metal trims are nickel (no allergic reaction) Great because Caleb has really sensitive skin
- WW UV swim suit fabric is tested and rated to provide a UPF rating that gives you much needed protection against harmful UV rays even when wet. Great because Aidan is roughly the same colour as Edward Cullen
- Popper attachment is regularly tested to ensure that they do not pull loose from the garment.
- A facing is attached to the top of the zip to prevent the zip coming into contact with baby’s skin.
- Fusing attached behind the embroidery to prevent scratching the skin.
- Pin-free policy – prohibits use of pins on sewing floor at factories.
- All draw cords are kept short & tacked to the garment. No cords around neck of baby wear.
- All buttons are lockstitched so that they do not come loose. Because they put stuff in their mouths
- Many products made with reflective trims. Better safe than sorry, always better safe than sorry
All things I didn’t give a damn about until these boys came into my life and now I’m like, is that dirt you’re eating organic? – referring to Caleb, Aidan doesn’t eat, dirt or otherwise – but honestly, better safe than sorry. ALSO! soooo cute
- Disclaimer: This post is sponsored