The answer is yes, your kid’s art can earn you, I mean them, big bucks (Their share of R18000 real life monies) and major major bragging rights. (but we are evolved adults and don’t brag about our children – do check out my cute kid on his instagram page)
For the third year in a row Tavcor VW invites all Primary and High School learners in Nelson Mandela Bay to get creative and possibly win money for their school and themselves.
How to win with your kid’s art
- Learners to download the entry form and template from www.tavcorvw.co.za/design-an-allspace or collect an entry form from the dealership.
- Drop off their original entry at the Tavcor Volkswagen dealership, in William Moffett,
- Port Elizabeth by Friday, 20th September 2019 at 5 p.m.
- The TOP 40 entries will be on display at the dealership for the month of October 2019.
- The winners, including the people’s choice, will be chosen via a combination of public voting and the final judging process.
- The final winners will be announced at an awards function at the end of October 2019.
What kind of kid’s art are they looking for?
Budding artists are encouraged to draw inspiration from outer space for their designs… think galaxy, extraterrestrial, lunar…..you get the drift. Entries must be hand drawn and submitted in A3 size.
What are we up against here?
These are designs from the last winners for inspiration…
Aidan is too young to enter and dominate!!! Shame drawing isn’t really his thing…But if it is your child’s thing ENTER what do you have to lose? For more information, follow Tavcor on Facebook and on Instagram