So when I got the nomination for the Liebster award this morning I kind of fan girled! It’s my first actual award (I usually get honourable mentions, hehe) Also it was Maz from Caffeine and Fairydust who nominated me and that’s awesome because she is awesome and it’s sort of like when the popular girls at school ACTUALLY KNOW YOUR NAME and it’s all, be cool, be cool and you just do a head nod but inside you are like ooooooh look at me I’m cool by association . . . they like me they really really like me HAHAHA
LIEBSTER AWARD RULES:
· Thank and link the person who nominated you.
· Answer the questions given by the nominator.
· Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them.)
· Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer
· Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
So firstly thanx Maz you made my day J
Here is my answers to your questions:
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
25 this one is weirdly easy to answer, my mind thinks I’m 25, I think I mentally stopped aging then
2. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
I don’t think it makes it go faster, I stand there and think, “wait did I press it? I didn’t hey” just in case *press* “wait did I press it? I didn’t hey” just in case *press*
3. Would you rather want to be able to speak any language play any instrument?
Language, I envy people who speak many languages – I have tried, but apart from speaking English and Afrikaans and the barest of necessities in French and understanding enough Xhosa to politely reply to greetings, board a taxi, buy a loaf of bread, give dirty looks when I’m mentioned – I just can’t seem to pick up languages , ask the people who have tried to teach me, I suck
4. Would you rather be a worried genius a joyful simpleton?
Well I’m already a worried genius 😉 okay I’m worried and that makes me a simpleton so I managed to be both
5. Sam Dean? (Supernatural)
This one is funny because when a friend and I first met my husband and his brother we mentioned how much they are like Sam and Dean, seriously the one even has lighter hair and is physically bigger and more serious like Dean the other is darker, more boyish and just like Sam – I married Dean
6. Would you rather be a dragon have a dragon?
Have you watched how to train your dragon? Because then uhm they are AWESOME and I could fly it and I could roast marshmallows on it’s breath and it would just rock.
7. Always be slightly over-dressed always be slightly under-dressed?
over dressed because it’s much easier to take off some bling than to look natural in flops when everyone is in heels.
8. What is your greatest fear?
Losing Aidan, losing Logan shook me to the core and I don’t want to investigate whether or not I could survive another loss
9. What is the funniest thing you have ever heard?
I was accused of harassing people today, by people who could roll me in a ball and post me to Antarctica, THEY felt harassed, that’s funny
10. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
I wish that racism wasn’t so prevalent , I want to live in a world where we can like and dislike people without racial predigest. The underlying racism is the worst for me, when people don’t even realise what they are saying, I want comments like, pretty for a black girl, nice for a white girl, smart for a coloured girl . . . . . . to never be spoken
11. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
Sheesh I hope not, I try to leave my mark even if it’s in a small way, I want people to know that I’m there for them, I want to leave a footprint of caring and love
This was difficult because many of the people I wanted to nominate were recently nominated L
so I thought why not take the 11 people who I have featured on my blog most recently because I love their blogs, so if you get a double award, yeah for you 😉 but if you cant answer I understand 🙂
You might even have more than 200 followers but not sure how to check
Here are your questions girls 🙂
1. What is the lamest joke you know?
2. What is your guilty pleasure?
3. Would you go shopping in your undies if it meant everything you buy is free?
4. Would you rather be invisible or be able to read minds?
5. If you could only have one breakfast for the rest of your life what would it be?
6. What are you scared of but are kind of embarrassed to tell people ?
7. What is your favourite childhood memory?
8. What is the very first thing you do when you wake up?
9. What question do you dread the most?
10. Do you have any party tricks?
11. If you could be remembered for one thing what would you want it to be?