Fizzy green tea footsoak is easy to make, super relaxing and the fizz adds an extra little luxury element.
This is a nice gift and was part of my first #uthexperience gift bag
What you need
- half cup sea salt
- 2 tablespoons citric acid
- 4 tablespoons epsom salt.
- 2 tablespoons baking soda.
- greentea tea bag
- (essential oils optional)
What you do
- mix everything being careful to not get mixture wet
… There you have it, super quick and easy, kids love it cause it fizzles and the green tea is supposed to reduce puffiness and odor so it’s a triple threat . You can also try out my GINGER AND ROOIBOS FOOT SOAK it’s even easier