I promised you a review on 39 on Church Guest house and Conference Centre, and I like to keep my promises.
We stayed at 39 on Church late last year and I’ve come up with 6 reasons you need to follow our lead.
First for some context Rob and I often do little stay-cations in Port Elizabeth. Usually because we have events happening or things to attend to and driving in and out from Uitenhage is a bit of a schlep. It’s also nice to treat yourself to pristine rooms and gourmet breakfasts every now and again.
We stayed at 39 on Church with the Jason Keick gala. The beautiful guest house was our sponsored base of operations for our make-overs and a luxurious place to rest our heads after the event.
Six reasons to stay at 39 on Church
- The central location means you are in the heart of the city for meeting up with people or checking out what Port Elizabeth has to offer
- They cater for all kinds of stays and events. You can stay there for business for a holiday or just book out there conference venue for a wedding, baby shower and way more
- You can mix business and pleasure. While the giant pool area offers rest and relaxation the cosy bar and spacious lounge are are ideal for getting some last minute work done
- The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Don’t you just hate it when you are staying at a place and you don’t feel all that welcome. There is none of this there. This is great for my anxious personality
- The breakfast spread is incredible and included in room prices
- The place is just so pretty. You can wake up and sit on your little deck in the morning and spend the day lounging by the pool or cosying up in the lounge. There is something for everyone and it’s super instagram worthy.