Have you ever found yourself in a situation where your hair rejects your favourite products? Every few months my hair says f you and I’m left dazed and confused.
There has been no change in routine,just a sudden lacklustre look and tangles that have me looking like a poodle who missed his hair appointment… so what do I do? I asked an expert…
Michelle from Stylish Steppers , stepped in (see what I did there) with some tips…
Also, she agreed that sometimes it seems like your hair rejects your favourite products so I’m clearly not insane.
Here are her tips:
- You might be suffering from product build up. get a cleansing/clarifying shampoo.
- It could be due to seasonal changes. Its wise to change your brand every 3-4 months as our hair requires more moisture in the winter months.
- Check that you don’t just need to trim your hair…otherwise it will trim itself naturally and you will find it on your t-shirt or pillow which can be frightening and lead to further sleep deprivation and stress.
- Head massage is vital for growth and natural scalp stimulation.
- Go slow on oiling. It can block product penetration.
What do you usually do when if feels like your hair rejects your favourite products