So I got my second Liebster Award!!! I have noticed that all my favourite blogs are Liebstered out , so I’m not nominating, instead just going around liking their pages (those I haven’t already) I decided to answer Leigh from TheMommyDiaries questions though because I am just that honoured to be nominated by her – her blog is seriously awesome, and she just seems to have her ish together (blog crush Thursday,hehe) also I love these filly outy thingies
1. What has life/motherhood taught you so far?
That I know NOTHING! Had so many preconceived notions but eish nothing seems to have been like in my mind…SEE HERE
2. Describe to us your idea of a perfect day.
Although I like my job, and ideal day doesn’t include work, it’s walking up early to catch some silly TV while boys sleep and I don’t have to watch Mickey Mouse Club house or the History channel. Then they wake up we have breakfast at a quaint little place, we nap (hahahaha I wish) I do craft/bake/cook with Aidan, and then watch a movie with Rob while Aidan sleeps….
3. What is the best book you have ever read?
I can’’ answer this honestly as the book changes depending on my mood, I love funny authors though like Marian Keyes , so Rob just gets me books by her and he knows he nailed the gift giving thing
4. Who challenges you the most and why?
My husband, he seems to have this pretty high opinion of me, thinks I can do anything and that in itself is a challenge… I want to be the person he sees me to be.
5. Name two things on your bucket list.
– Driving – this one is embarrassing but I don’t like to drive 🙁 I’m scared of ever hurting someone so it makes me tense, I want to drive without fear
– Go on international trip with my little family
6. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
I crashed an Elle Magazine party it was accidental at first but then I ended up having a blast
7. If you could have any super power what would it be?
Teleportation , then I wouldn’t have to drive
8. How many pairs of shoes do you own? And how many do you actually wear?
I actually don’t know, about 30 (after a mass clear out), I wear them all but about 5 are in regular rotation
9. If you had the power change ONE thing about South Africa what would it be?
Racism, I wish people could be seen as people and that race was no longer an issue-and I mean from all sides embrace differences I say
10.What are you most proud of?
My son he is literally my pride and joy (I finally get that saying now)
11.What one material thing you simply cannot live without?
Does Data count? I’m addicted to the interwebs people!