So I’ve been seeing the three ingredient banana bread recipe everywhere and thought I’d be nice and try it out for us all…
This recipe only used bananas, flour and condensed milk… How easy is that.
5 medium overripe bananas + 1 ripe banana to garnish
1 tin condensed milk
2¼ cups Self-Raising Flour
- Preheat the oven to 180 and grease tins.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas.
- Pour in the condensed milk and mix well.
- Sieve in flour and mix together
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf tin.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
***what I thought
Firstly I think my bananas were not ripe enough, to be fair they looked brown and when I peeled them they weren’t ready… Which meant my texture was not what it needed to be and the bread was a Lil doughy… However this tastes amazing and makes quite a nice batch, I got a loaf and 12 muffins out of it which makes financial sense and makes for a nice little breakfast treat