Frozen Flufflies might just be what the Easter Bunny ordered for Easter.
This treat is crazy easy to make, looks super cute and will keep kiddos busy.
What you need for the Fluffies dippers
• 5x Cadbury Fluffies, frozen
• 5 wooden popsicles
• 4x 80g Cadbury Dairy Milk slabs, roughly chopped
• 4x 80g Cadbury Dream slabs, roughly chopped
• Topping suggestions
• 100s and 1 000s
• Popping candy
• Biscuit crumbs
• Nuts, crushed
• Or any other of your favourite Cadbury treats
• Unwrap Fluffies and carefully, but firmly, stick a wooden popsicle through the one
• end until about halfway
• On a non-stick tray, place the Fluffies lollipops into the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours until nice and firm
• Melt the Cadbury Dairy Milk and Cadbury Dream in separate bowls over a double boiler
• Pour the melted chocolate into two small, but narrow glasses
• Dip the frozen Fluffies lollipops into the melted chocolate: dip half of the frozen Fluffies in the melted Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate and the other half in the melted Cadbury Dream chocolate
• Place the double-dipped frozen Fluffies onto a non-stick tray and decorate with your favourite toppings (try to do this quickly before the chocolate sets)
• Place the decorated double-dipped frozen Fluffies into the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours, until the outer chocolate layer is firm and crisp
• Enjoy with a glass of hot or cold milk – P.S. Don’t forget to double dip
Top choccie tip: Pour the leftover melted Cadbury Dairy Milk and Cadbury Dream into an empty ice tray and keep frozen until ready to use – eat within 1 month.
Also if you are looking for more Easter tips do check out the post I did last year. These are ways to keep the “he took all my fluffies” fights at a low.
Go Digital! Enter the Cadbury Easter Competition on Facebook
Cadbury will also be hosting digital competitions for fans to win some Eggstra-ordinary prizes this Easter.
From the 19th of March to 9th April, fans can hop over to the Cadbury South Africa Facebook page and help Fluffy save Easter by finding the Cadbury Easter eggs. They can enter the digital competition by simply following the registration prompts.
To enter visit @CadburyDairyMilkSA on Facebook and follow the registration prompts. By completing the hunt and finding all of the missing Cadbury eggs, fans will stand a chance to win daily prizes including; Takealot vouchers, Superbalist vouchers, Cadbury Easter hampers, as well as a chance to win the grand prize one of three two-night family getaways for a family of four. T’s & C’s apply.
*T’s & C’s can be found on Facebook @CadburyDairyMilkSA under the notes section.