Today’s skin care tips are the third in the series of expert hacks and comes with a chance to win!!!
Woolworths Beauty Walmer Park gave me an awesome hamper of goodies to share with you guys and I decided to split it up into two prizes worth R550 each. How awesome am I right now.
I spoke to Woolworths Beauty Manager Waheeda Williams. She is so full of energy it’s scary, this working mom hardly ever sleeps – seriously she sent me these tips in the middle of the night. Despite her busy schedule she always looks amazing so I asked her HOW?!?! Here are her winter skin care tips and a chance to win
Winter Skin Care hacks
- 1. Keep the face hydrated especially in winter with a hydrating moisturiser which adds “water not oil” to the face, as the cold weather tends to leave the skin feeling drier and sometimes dehydrated.
- 2. Also hydrate from the inside by drinking lots of water to ensure your skin looks healthy and radiant even before you start applying any products!
- 3. Remember to exfoliate 2 to 3 times a week to remove the dead skin cells off your face as your products penetrate the skin more effectively.
- 4. Applying sunscreen is very important regardless of the season, all year round to protect the face from the harmful effects of UVA & UVB rays.
- 5. Use a hydrating face mask at least once a week in winter to give your skin a “boost” of moisture for soft, healthy looking skin.
- 6. Cleanse, Tone and moisturise should be done twice a day, morning and evening as a daily routine to maintain healthy skin.
- Treat yourself to a facial at Woolworths Walmer Park Therapy Bar done by qualified beauty therapists in the privacy of our Beauty room, to give you a “spa” relaxed feeling while being pamperedcomplimentary facials when you purchase 2 skincare products, bookings are essential
To enter this competition share this post on the platform of your choice and follow the prompts below…Each prompt is an entry (Keep in mind that this prize will need to be collected from Woolworths Walmer Park)