So the Christmas Competition is coming to an end…I’m doing the draw on Christmas, because I can…We have ended up with 12 prizes, which is awesome, sort of like the 12 days of Christmas…
Here is what you can win: Oh and if you follow the blog you will know I recently started a YouTube Channel, subscribing HERE gets you two more entries into the competition
You can win:
- Saltz bath salt to help ease away the festive blues…
- Rain Africa‘s Savanna Bubble bath, which makes you forget that you had to step over five rubber duckies to get into the tub.
- A book from Christian Art Media to help you focus and get ready for the New Year
- Mastertons coffee So you can try out my recipes for chocolate covered coffee beans and my coffee milkshake in a jar recipe
- Benefit mascara and balm samples because the Benefit They’re Real mascara beat out three others in my mascara challenge
- Oh So Heavenly Travel sized products because it’s a Christmas Must Have
- Aidan showed you how to make play dough on our new YouTube channel and I’m giving the kit for you to make your own
- I started a little jewelry line call “A Cup of Cute” my pieces are available at a brand new local designer boutique called CASA, which is owned and operated by Cleo Alison and while working on designs I made this little elephant, which has found a home in the gift box
- Geek World SA has made this super cool mug with the phrase “I’m so crafty I sweat glitter” printed on it and naturally that has to go in the box
- I had JustEllaBella notebooks made…they are printed with three of my favourite quotes and slip into your handbag super easily because WE HAVE TO HAVE LISTS!
- The two most popular “A Cup of Cute” products are earrings and clips so I am slipping those into the box as well
- My super talented friends over at Born Free Leather Craft are giving one of these awesome Leather and Lace bracelets as an addition to the box…I have one and LOVE IT
So there you have it, I’m channeling my inner Oprah!!! so please do enter, I put my heart into this give-away as a thank you to my readers who have stuck by me and helped me grow JustEllaBella the way I have…